Inspire provides specialist mental health interventions for people who need support beyond the brief, solution-focused therapy provided through our counselling service.
In addition to our specialist one-on-one interventions, we can provide specialist mental health support to assist workplaces where team members face higher risks of psychological distress or have experienced trauma or a recent critical incident.
You offered a safe space where I could begin to unravel and understand all of the emotions and worries I had let myself become burdened with. Thank you for all the careful consideration you gave me and your patience and understanding.
Specialist psychological interventions
At Inspire we pride ourselves on being able to deliver the right support at the right time. We know that workplaces are made up of many individuals and that each one of those people is living with their own experienced and challenges. Our specialist interventions can help team members who need support beyond what is offered within our employee assistance programme.
Specialist mental health interventions
Our specialist interventions support people in your organisation with complex and changing needs. These may be required for people within your workplace who need support beyond the brief, solution-focused therapy provided through our counselling service. These interventions can benefit people who live with
- moderate to severe depression
- generalised social anxiety and panic disorders
- post-traumatic stress disorder and trauma related disorders
Our specialist interventions include
- trauma-focused cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing therapy (EMDR)
- psychotherapy and
- family and couples counselling
We work in partnership with your occupational health and human resources teams to identify and deliver the help your people need. After receiving a referral from your team, we will carry out a standardised pyschological assessment to formulate a recommendation for an optimally safe and effective treatment.
Therapeutic support and supervision
Group support provides a facilitated safe space for the people in your organisation to reflect on their work.
Group support sessions can help your people
- understand the personal and professional impact of their work
- identify, process and resolve concerns and conflicts as these emerge
- develop and build coping skills
- enhance team cohesion, morale and engagement
Group therapeutic support and supervision sessions are especially helpful for organisations who
- identify as blue-light or emergency services
- work in pastoral roles, dealing with other people’s stress and trauma
- report high rates of burnout and compassion fatigue
Critical incident management services
A critical incident is any event or situation that creates a risk of significant harm to the physical or mental health, safety or wellbeing of the people within your organisation.
Inspire will work with you to develop a speedy response plan to traumatic incidents that delivers the right psychological support to your people.
Our services aims to enhance your people’s resilience and promotes wellbeing and recovery to minimise the effects of trauma. This service can
- reduce the long-term impact of the critical incident
- ensure business continuity and a rapid recovery to organisational health
- identify the need for further specialist interventions in response to the incident
Dispute resolution services
Workplace disputes affect productivity, relationships between team members and workplace harmony.
Organisations can find it challenging to find the time, money and expertise to cope with ongoing or escalating issues in the workplace.
Inspire can provide specialised support to reduce and repair workplace conflict. We provide a professional and independent dispute resolution service and can guide you to choose the most suitable package to deal with conflict in your workplace. Our services include:
• Remote and onsite mediation
• Post mediation support
• Independent, facilitated assessment, feedback and recommendations for teams in crisis
• Training on mediation and conflict management skills
• One on one upskilling or conflict support for individual managers
Looking for something else?
Inspire provides a range of services to promote and improve workplace wellbeing across the island of Ireland including
- training and awareness raising
- workplace counselling and information helpline
- digital wellbeing services
- factfinding and auditing services to help you design a wellbeing strategy
Contact our team to find out how we can build the perfect solution for your workplace.
Stepped care and digital wellbeing
As an organisation focused on clinical best practice, Inspire follows the stepped care approach of service delivery. Stepped care is a clinically proven model used in health and care settings providing low, moderate and high intensity mental health and wellbeing support. It recognises that one model of service won’t fit the needs of everyone in your organisation all the time.
Specialist interventions are step two and three services. They provide tailored mental health support on foot of a standardised psychological assessment.