Factfinding and advice
Our wellbeing experts can support your leadership and management teams to develop tailored wellbeing strategies based on specific organisational needs and evidence based practice.
We can work with you to identify the gaps and strengths in your current provision and suggest solutions to address wellbeing at all levels in your organisation.
Our expert team can take some of the pressure off your people management department by providing specialist advice and guidance on all aspects of corporate and organisational wellbeing.
At a time when mental health is so vulnerable, I sleep easier knowing that each and every one of our employees has access to professional counselling support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Creating a culture of wellbeing
Our team of experienced consultants can
- carry out a wellbeing audit to identify your organisation’s key wellbeing obejctives
- work in partnership with you to develop a wellbeing strategy based upon a clear understanding, vision and strategic goals
- develop bespoke programmes and interventions aimed at building resilience at all levels
- review key policies that aim to influence, safeguard and positively improve organisational wellbeing, including in specialist areas such as alcohol and drugs
Contact our Business Development Executive now to find out how we can help you create a culture of wellbeing.
Looking for something else?
- training and awareness raising
- workplace counselling and information helpline
- digital wellbeing services
- specialist mental health interventions
Stepped care and digital wellbeing
As an organisation focused on clinical best practice, Inspire follows the stepped care approach of service delivery. Stepped care is a clinically proven model used in health and care settings providing low, moderate and high intensity mental health and wellbeing support. It recognises that one model of service won’t fit the needs of everyone in your organisation all the time.
Factfinding and advice are step one services. They help you to monitor the current state of emotional and mental health within your organisation and to understand how to tackle any areas of concern.