Mental health awareness
We can design and adapt mental health training to meet your particular needs or you can choose from our existing courses.
Good informative and beneficial course – it should be mandatory
Most popular in mental health awareness
Mental health awareness
We provide mental health awareness and mental health first aid training for your team.
Our core mental health awareness course will
- Improve knowledge of mental illness and mental health issues
- Provide tips and strategies to protect and promote mental health and wellbeing
- Identify techniques and service that can give you the right help at the right time
We can adapt training for team members or managers and tailor the session to take account of the particular challenges your team faces.
Mindfulness based stress reduction
Mindfulness is a type of meditation exercise that helps us respond calmly under pressure. Our core mindfulness course is a 6-week programme that will
- Help you identify and understand your body’s reaction to stress
- Improve your ability to manage stressful situations and interactions
Mindfulness training can be provided as one-off sessions or can focus on areas such as mindfulness for self-care.
Living with worry and anxiety
People use our workplace hub to search for information about anxiety more than any other topic. This training course can help your team
- Understand their triggers for worry and anxiety
- Develop coping strategies to help them manage feelings of worry and anxiety
Coping with grief and loss
Returning to work after bereavement can be incredibly difficult. This workshop will help your team
- understand grief and the different ways it affects people
- communicate compassionately and effectively with someone who is grieving
- identify strategies, skills and resources to help cope with grief and loss
Looking for something else?
This is just a selection of what we can deliver. Contact our team if you’d like us to deliver training on a particular theme or topic.
Stepped care and training
As an organisation focused on clinical best practice, Inspire follows the stepped care approach of service delivery. Stepped care is a clinically proven model used in health and care settings providing low, moderate and high intensity mental health and wellbeing support. It recognises that one model of service won’t fit the needs of everyone in your organisation all the time.
Training is a step one service. Its objective is to ensure that people in your organisation are well, can stay well, and know how to access help and support.